When is 1.10 coming out for b.n?
:unsure: :ph34r: When is version 1.10 coming out for Battle Net? Anybody have [size=14]ANY[/size] idea??? :angry: :o ;) :( :angry: :blink:
I have my own signature. Yay.
In before Gris:

I would say sometime after the Pope croaks, but before a decent Matrix sequel is released. ;)
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Nice triple post.

But 1.10 should come when you stop caring. :)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
When Blizzard is bought out by Bolty
When Lurkers finally realize not to encourage the trolls with lukewarm witty banter. <_<
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Count Duckula,Sep 22 2003, 06:55 AM Wrote:When Lurkers finally realize not to encourage the trolls with lukewarm witty banter.&nbsp; <_<
But I didn't get my turn! :(
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
When the new D2 ladder season starts
Blizzard hasn't given any indication of when they'll release 1.10 other than "soon".
. . . never? :) C'mon, Ducky, have a little faith in Blizz . . . did I just say that?

Hmmmm, better start drinking caffeine again, brain starting to short out.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
1.10 is a myth, propagated by Blizzard to create the illusion that they care about you. In reality, the entire scheme was created as a ploy to get D2 players off of bnet so that there is more room for WoW when it is released. That's why the so called "1.10 beta" is single player only. There will never be a 1.10 patch that is playable on bnet.

Get over it.

I did ;)

--Copadope
Archon_Wing,Sep 21 2003, 07:44 PM Wrote:But 1.10 should come when you stop caring. :)
I tried this it's still not out. :P