Matrix 3 or 1.10
I saw something about Matrix 3 today which reminded me of our thread on Reloaded here. Then it struck me theres a good chance Ill see the movie before I see tha patch.

Just seemed weird.
What? There really is a 1.10 patch? And all this time I just thought it was a massivly popular joke like the secret cow level in Diablo 1.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Considering blizzards reliability on dates.... I'd say matrix 3 will be first. :P

Hell, maybe diablo 3 will be out before patch 1.10 too. :blink:
Hollywood tends to stick to release dates. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Sep 17 2003, 02:09 PM Wrote:Hollywood tends to stick to release dates. :)
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

I have a magazine with movie release dates, and Matrix Revelations is set for a UK (Dunno if it's world-wide) release date of 7 Nov.

IIRC, the given release date for 1.10 was at one time February this year... :ph34r:
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Not to mention that 1.10 was "Coming along nicely", and "should be ready for release in Jan 2003" since November 2002.
"One day, o-n-e day..."
How many programmers are working on Diablo 2 1.10 today? If fatbabies was still active, this would be a story for them.
MEAT,Sep 17 2003, 02:24 AM Wrote:What?  There really is a 1.10 patch?  And all this time I just thought it was a massivly popular joke like the secret cow level in Diablo 1.
There is no patch...whoa