Website Problems
Hi,

I have being working on my website for some time now . . . I finally realized that by using an 'inline frame' in the middle of my homepage, to display all my linked pages in would make life much easier.

Note - I'm currently using Front Page 2000 (Part of the Office XP) Package

But when I make an 'inline frame' in 'normal' mode, the html displays the following message - Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames. - or something similar. Ever since I have being wondering what browser I need, the computer I design my web pages on is offline and has XP PRO installed, what automatic web browser will it have and what do I want to be upgrading up to ?

Any kind of feedback would be extremely grateful B)
Hello.

Inline frames are supported by Internet Explorer 3+, Netscape Navigator 6+, and other browsers (such as Mozilla and Opera).

Iframes (and frames in general) work better with Internet Explorer 5.5+ (as opposed to older versions).

Thank you for your time. Farewell.
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
Thanx, you have made things much clearer now, or at least a little :)

No, I insist, your time is apprechiated more!