DeeBye?
[Image: DeeBye.jpg]

That you, Dee?

Image courtesy of Something Awful

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Yep, you got me.

I've only been registered at Something Awful for about a week, and that was my first submission to a photoshop thread. Little did I know it would make the first page of a Comedy Goldmine. I wasn't sure if it was THAT funny.

Beginner's luck?

-DeeBye

edit: I originally intended to paste an image of a Sorceress in there, but I couln't find any decent source image. When I saw the Barb, I realised just how PERFECT it would be. The lighting and the facial expression were dead on.
I don't know. Made ME laugh, but it WAS a Diablo II reference out of the blue on a non-gaming site. Makes it stand out to me. The l33tspeak topped it off.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Personally, the JeffK-like bit ("!!!!11!!1!") cracked me up. I couldn't tell you why, though.

If I had more spare cash, I'd be posting at SA instead of lurking. <_<

Oh, that is a pretty cool 'shop, DeeBye. Grats!
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Is Spider/Taeme still posting at SA?
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote: Is Spider/Taeme still posting at SA?

I haven't personally seen one of his posts, but there are close to 19,000 registered members and a LOT of daily activity.

I just checked the member's directory, and Spiderdrake made a post just today. So the answer is "yes".

-DeeBye
I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything (BLATANT LIE!), but one of my Photoshops made the cut for the current Photoshop Phriday.

I'm on page 6 this time.

-DeeBye
Is it just me, or does the barbarian have his hand down his pants? :blink:
Al finally dumped Peggy, then? :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw