Anyone want to IM right now!?
I will be online in USwest as NicksSorce[IM] from right now till really late, if anyone stumbles upon this and wants to IM hop on quickly and we will try to get one going. I don't know if this is consider spam or not, so im sorry if this is breaking some kind of rule. Well, if you want to IM come to Diablo DSF-1 on USwest.

EDIT: I will post again when i no longer am available for an IM so if you dont see another post by me, that means im still open for an IM. And i will post when i get one started so there is no one coming on and getting shafted because it has already started.

Hope to see you there,
Nick
Okay, I've waited an hour, talked to some of the DSF locals, and they said what I was doing is hopeless. So, im closing my offer. Like I said, I would post again when I descided the offer was done with and it is done.

GG wasted hour of my life,
Nick
Sorry if I've missed this but... What's 'an IM' (or 'to IM')?

Mick.
In short: You go in the dungeon, you don't come back out. RBD has an extensive section including rules, successes, and strategies. It's quite the challenge.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
Thanks for the info and the link. Sounds hard - I doubt I'd get far on current skill, but might be worth a try :)

Mick.