NOOOO this can't be happening!
NOOOO I can't play diabloII anymore! :'( this realy is my worst nightmare. When I put my diablo II cd in the disk drive I get the usual screen with the amazon,the mummy and the "play diablo II" button but when I push the "play diabloII" button my computer says he couldn't locate the disk and he askes me to put the cd in the drive but the disk already is in the disk drive! Can somebody give me advise about what I must do?
Please somebody help me!!!
Reinstall Diablo II. Buy the expansion. Hit your computer with a Baseball Bat. :D The first one is the one you should actually try, though.
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Alright I'll hit it whit a baseball bat because I don't want to lose my character or my money so I wont reinstall diabloII and I won't buy the expension. But there's one problem I don't have a baseball bat can I give my computer a headbutt to?
You could give your computer a headbutt, but that might be JUST a little painful. Might I suggest a Taser or maybe a nice staplegun?

--Serious part--

Find your character file, and put it in another folder so it doesnt get deleted. And the expansion won't delete your characters, FYI :)
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Go to C:\diablo II\save. There'll be four files for each single player character. Back those up, then when you uninstall D2 you don't lose them. As for online characters, those are saved on Blizzard's computers, so you won't lose those.

Good luck.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like dozer already said all I've got to tell you.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
It's much more likely that the lens of your cd-rom is getting dirty, or that your cd-rom is otherwise having problems. Alternatively, check your d2 cd for dust and scratches. Any of these can cause cd reading problems.
Do you have Kazaa or Kazaa Lite? They seem to be causing problems lately. Uninstall Diablo II then un-install Kazaa (Lite). Then install Diablo II and never touch Kazaa again.
...but only if you beg!

:P
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
Try defragmenting your drive. These things just tend to happen spontanously.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Does your user name mean "potatoe salad"? I'm trying to remember from my German class last year, that sounds right, but then again something sounds a bit off. Just wondering :)
WWBBD?
...and scan for virii.

http://security.symantec.com/default.asp?p...id=ie&venid=sym
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I have this problem all the time. Its because my cd drive is dying. If you have not tried praying, I reccommend it. Its a small miracle that my drive still works.
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East
Ignatz,Aug 13 2003, 11:18 PM Wrote:...but only if you beg!

:P
Alright I'll beg. *Begs*
Yes, my name is German for potato salad. Delicious stuff, it is.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
Sweet! I remembered! Sorry again for the hijack...:)
WWBBD?
Kartoffelsalat,Aug 13 2003, 10:42 PM Wrote:Go to C:\diablo II\save.  There'll be four files for each single player character.  Back those up, then when you uninstall D2 you don't lose them.  As for online characters, those are saved on Blizzard's computers, so you won't lose those.

Good luck.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like dozer already said all I've got to tell you.
he
hallo
remmerswaal,Aug 15 2003, 02:29 PM Wrote:he
hallo
Shouldn't we use a different topic for this kind of idle chit chat? :huh: