What's this I hear about a Charge bug?
Charge only comes as interest to me with the recent release of 1.10s changes, among them:

Charge
Vigor: +20% Damage Per Level (was 8%)
Might: +20% Damage Per Level (was 8%)

Nobody else has taken particular notice of this little change whilst flocking back to the new, still slightly gimped holy bolt w/ it's 50% synergies?

20% ed from 2 synergies. That's +800% sED from synergies alone! Combined with Fanat & maxed charge, that puts a x20 sED multiplier in range for the pally!

With a big 2hander, that's 10k physical per swing, in addition to the fanat eias. This is besides a might merc or any %ed equipment or the 2hander being eth.
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
Can you click and hold, locking a target into a perpetual squence of knockbacks yet? Until all the running on the spot gets fixed, much of Charge's functionality is on hold. :(
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
You have to think about AR too, if they are using a big heavy weapon then they are going to be working on strength and may have a low dex... i actually enjoy this, it gives pallys a chance against guided zons that just dont stop running away. but i tested a pally out, got the %ed to 1700, i think its a bit of overkill especially considering zons usually have low life.
I wish I had a screenie, but my .09 pally had at one time 14k max dmg with a 293% CWP (not to mention the deadly strike being well over 75%) ... This was a Fanat/Charge with a Might merc :)....Id love an extra boost in that dmg :)
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East
If you are not using a shield against the amazon, you are severely crippling your odds. Also, using shield can also mean more dexterity, and more AR. And the damage with one handed weapons can get pretty high as well. Against spell-casters it's a different story however.