Bolty Sells Out
TPJ,Aug 30 2003, 04:23 PM Wrote:Bolty will have to answer that one. He was the only one I know of with the cajones to try one!
The cookies were in a drawer? ;)

The word you're looking for is "cojones" ^_^
Whoopsy. Never studied Spanish.
TPJ • Founder, The Amazon Basin
I don't remember seeing this posted as I've followed this thread so just let me point you guys over to this Daily Victim that sounds kind of like Bolty for this trip. ;)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Sep 11 2003, 11:31 PM Wrote:I don't remember seeing this posted as I've followed this thread so just let me point you guys over to this Daily Victim that sounds kind of like Bolty for this trip.  ;)
If I ever gave EA seven years of free publicity, I'd have to strangle myself with nylon rope over a raging fire.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
A website has put up footage from the event which includes 4 movie clips that show my character fighting in the first round of the PvP tournament. You can go here and download the four PvP Tournament movie files showing my magic user whoop the snot out of my competitors. It's a very blurry movie take of the big screen that was over my head (I was playing at a computer below that screen). The second movie file shows me healing myself after my first two kills, meeting the 3rd of 4 competitors, and casting confuse on that melee fighter just before fireballing him into submission. The Confuse spell basically made it impossible for him to hit me.

The final movie of the four is me defeating TPJ of the Basin in the first round. I'll treasure it always. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
If that's your video screen they're filming, is that you saying "Ohhhhhhhh" all the time in the movie? :P

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Griselda,Sep 13 2003, 01:33 AM Wrote:If that's your video screen they're filming, is that you saying "Ohhhhhhhh" all the time in the movie?  :P
I know you're being facetious, but no, there was quite a crowd watching and enjoying the action. I actually had people rooting for me in the second round :)

I contented myself with making my character jump up a lot after a kill.

-Bolty
The "Ultima X: Odyssey" Bestiary website got a big update yesterday:

http://uxo.ea.com/feature_beastiary.html
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller