I recognize no-one
Hail Titus,

I think I was an admin a year ago, and I know Gris became an admin at least three years ago (ie she was an Admin when I started reading). There's plenty of old names around, it's just that there's always new names too. Damn these newbies: acting as if they own copies of the game! ;)
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
BigGrim,Jul 31 2003, 01:33 PM Wrote:...A lot of the old timers are still hanging about. We just like to live up to the name of the Lounge and lurk.

I was an old US West player with Den, Z, Bolty, and a whole bunch of others. I moved from there to the private server that Mephy set up, and from there to Neverwinter Nights. Despite that, this community still keeps me coming back...even if I don't talk much.  :)

-Grim-
Where'd you go after NWN?

:lol:

(Sorry everyone else, just one NWN admin from Seven Lances picking on another)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Read the admin section of the forum, Quark. I'm still there! In the small amounts of free time I have right now, I just do some quick rounds of Counterstrike where my actions aren't going to do permanent damage to one of my characters. Anyhow, as to where I went...summer session of physical anthropology and work has kept me busy. Oh...and here's where I go before and after NWN, CS, or D2:

[Image: zoe2.jpg]

Behold, my ball and chain, or unique knockout flail. I'm surprised I play games at all. :D

-Grim-

(Edit: This thread has been hijacked by Grim and Kunoichi Enterprises Incorporated. Sorry! Get back on topic!)
Kwansu, dudes! - A whole bunch of Patu San citizens.
I got no problem with lurking :)....I got nothing better to do ...work all day sleep the rest...lurk for couple hours...no biggie....I guess this thread has done it's job....no reason to reply to it...no more of my friends remain...I could swear I know wiccan though.
"If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" - Smile
Yes. 'Tis tragic... the phenomenon known as "Virtual Asthma" seems to be reaching epidemic proportions.

Every time someone writes like that, I get a mental image of Stevie off of Malcolm in the Middle, gasping for air between every syllable:

"You... can't... possibly... expect... anyone...to... read... this... drivel... can... you?"
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
You can swear you know me too.

Kharohz? The guy with the famous Ultra-Tank? Who doesn't (Who has played on Useast anyhow) know Ultra-Tank!

Har har....
kharohz...that, yeah I remember you...OH...yeah I remember you...you had one of my accounts for a while...then....riiight...lol...long in the past though.
"If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" - Smile
Kharohz,Aug 3 2003, 11:24 AM Wrote:Who doesn't (Who has played on Useast anyhow) know Ultra-Tank!
I remember ultra-tank and my much improved adaptation ;)

Just wondering, is does ultra-tank still exist or did he get wiped out by inactivity?
Yes i stil play... as always right now d2 hates me ,its been giving me errors in mid game now and i dont know if its the game or bnet, yes there is lurkerlounge chanbel and there are games still played but with the beta testing there now on ip games, no i dont play bf1942...

When i get a better comp maybe but right now i play age of mythology, wc3 and its expac, but mostly d2 right now.
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
you know me as shadowlurker from the old days
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
He still exists.

Much improved adaptation? Riight ;P
hehe good to know SOMEONE remains, hehe at least that I know. I'm sure if I had spent more time on the forums I'd know more of you but I was a casual poster.
Quote:Behold, my ball and chain, or unique knockout flail. I'm surprised I play games at all.

Very nice; appears to combine some of the better elements of the assassin and the amazon. ;)

And that's worth much more than a legit windforce or a Zod rune. Maybe even worth more than 2 windforces . . . :)
and that old lyric

"Prisoner of Love!"

comes to mind. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete