Possible Oak Sage bug
In 1.10 while fighting Andariel with a druid, I noticed that she could not damage my Oak Sage at all even though she was hitting it. I have not tried to reproduce this, but it continued all throughout my fight with Andariel.

I'm not at all sure about why it happened, but I'll post a possibility. Maybe it has something to do with her attack doing poison damage??? and Oak Sage can't be hit with poison???
USWest Hardcore Realms
Accounts: mikedok5, mikedok6
merc sometimes become invincible when they stand in certain spots. i've noticed this even in 1.09.
What difficulty was this?

The druid spirits apparently have 70% poison resistance in normal and 100% in hell. Their other resists are at 25%, except for physical, which is apparently at 0% in normal/hell and 100% in nightmare.
Quote:The druid spirits apparently have 70% poison resistance in normal and 100% in hell.

70% normal, 100% hell. What % in NM?

Quote:Their other resists are at 25%, except for physical, which is apparently at 0% in normal/hell and 100% in nightmare.

Wow. 100% phys resist in NM? Very interesting. Perhaps a mistake :D

I was in the game that Mikedok noticed this. IIRC it was NM diff. If you meant "100% poison resist in NM"(instead of saying Hell), it makes perfect sense; Andariel has only physical and poison attacks, so in NM the spirit is immune to her.
Oops. I meant 100% poison resistance in both nightmare and hell. The immunity may be confirmable by hovering the mouse over the spirit with unsummon selected.