free items in my game ip inside
free items. sparkling mail, the minitour, sanders gloves, nice lvl 30 bow, nice palidan shield, amongst other things. ip is 68.46.179.195 hurry first come first serve
Hi,

May I suggest you try this in the Lurkerlounge chat room on IRC? The thing is it takes a few hours for people to view your posts, and you may end up waiting there for a long time leaving your items on the floor, which is bad, and I don't think you want them taking up your inventory space.

Finally, it's usually a bad idea to post your IP address on forums, because anyone can view it, and that's not good. It's safer to arrange games on IRC, and much faster too.

Good luck. :)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I suggest the same as archon. You just opened up yourself for potential viruses, trojans, etc. Please remove the IP address. Maybe one of the mods could edit the post if it's not done by sometime tonight. Leaving an IP address on a high-traffic site for any amout of time is dangerous.

Also, not to flame, but advertising items or trading of any kind is not really welcome on the forum.

Thanks.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
i had irc and it did all kinds of wierd #$%& to my computer including never go away and i couldnt delete it and more it was super annoying ill never use that again