ironman report
HI
This a report upon how we are doing so far in a ironman
our team was:
hirradrim=hell-bringer(me)(rogue)
dudedearonymus_34=dudedearonymus_32(warrior)
maxsteel= (sorceror)

lvl1:
I leveled up twice to clvl3
max never leveled up
dude leveled up twice or once to clvl2-3
Usaul monsters
We took it easy here and trying not to get hit max was hesitant to use spells.

lvl2
i leveled up twice to clvl5
max leveled up once to clvl2
dude leveled up once to level3-4
monsters: skeleton archers dark ones it think..
We plodded through this level finally dude released butcher and lured him to where me and max was behind a grill. dude died and we kept shootin our arrows/magic at him till max killed him of hehe! i ran of and retreived the res we stored

lvl3
we didnt finish this level but max died and i ressed him.
end of session one time 1.30hours

I will keep you posted on how we are doing
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
Dang it was me first ironman game today - didnt really know what to expect :unsure:

damn i was too scared to use firebolt and wanted to conserve mana :(

i was also scared of using CB and hitting the other guys :(

and so i wasn't lvling up very well :P, almost spectating even :lol:

once we beat butcher things kinda picked up and i got some confidence to venture and CB some archers B)

got over confident in the end and ventured out too far into the line of fire and died :angry: - forgot to bind heal too bah :angry:

equipment wise : got blessed with quite a few books :D heal, heal other, firebolt

also butcher? dropped a wizards wrap :D

got bout 4 CB staffs atm - 2 with 60+ charges :o

my belts full of mana pots still hehe :P

died cos hirra was blocking the doorway :P
Quote:once we beat diablo things kinda picked up
You mean the butcher...
But I told that kid a hundred times "Don't take the Lakes for granted.
They go from calm to a hundred knots so fast they seem enchanted."
But tonight some red-eyed Wiarton girl lies staring at the wall,
And her lover's gone into a white squall.
doh :P - i forgot to add:

There were too many archers omg :angry:
maybe I misunderstood what you wrote in some way ...
Did you just write that you ended the session without clearing entire level3? or did you just not kill Leo or something like that?
It looked to me that you are planning to go on with the game?

Just mentioning here that playing Ironman means that you can't replay a level or half a level for that matter.
You are supposed to play every level once. That means that you cannot end a session in the middle of a level and continue next time. You have to clear a level entirely before you end a session.
On your next session you get a character that does not belong to the IM-team to clear the levels that you already did andn then finish the rest of the ironman run ...

I might have just drawn the wrong conclusion from your report though ... so just mentioning ;-)
yeah we didnt clear lvl3 cos dudearomy had to go :(
That's too bad that your game ended like that. One thing you could have done to remedy the situation would be to have kept playing with the remaining two players after dudearomy left. Once level 3 was completed you could have packed your bags and planned a continuation game with dudearomy that would start on level 4. However, battling The Skeleton King without your warrior to act as a tank would have been quite difficult.
The more of it there is,
The less you see.
we didnt think without dudearonymus would be fair on him if we cleared level3 on our own espiecally if we both died.
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."