Beat Diablo
Well I recently introduced myself to this game and have just finised beating Diablo. He was easy to kill, I just got him by himself and we were litterally toe to toe and I just slashed the #$%& out of him with my sword and drank maybe 2 healing potions and he died, Game Over. I thought he was gonna be next to impossible, but beating him was a sinch.

I thouroughly ejoyed this game and am looking forward to part II.
I still feel that I have alot to learn about the game such as utilizing scrolls and spells so I think I will play again and be a mage.

Where/what is this 'cow' level that I hear about? anyways,

All I gotta say is the game was amazing, I really liked it!

Later
Hi,

If you played that game in single player, try multi. You can play it solo, but the monsters are a bit tougher and gear is a bit harder to come by. Also, in multi you get to play at three difficulties.

By all means, try all three characters. Kill Diablo with each of them when they turn level 30 and you'll be right up there. Then you can join the "variant scum" and find out what a challenge really is.

Amazing game, really -- going on seven years and some of us still haven't done it all. Welcome to the insanity :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:If you played that game in single player, try multi. You can play it solo, but the monsters are a bit tougher and gear is a bit harder to come by.

Just to expand on this, you can play purely solo by selecting the "Direct Cable Connect" option on the Multiplayer selection screen. Alternatively, you can also use the "Modem" selection, but make sure your modem is unplugged.

You don't need to connect to Battle.net to play multi-solo, but that will always be an option if you feel the need.

Quote:Amazing game, really -- going on seven years and some of us still haven't done it all.

Indeed -- amazing game. No one can ever really "finish" Diablo. There's always something left to do, and the more you play it, the more you realise how much more you're missing.

-DeeBye
Here's something else to try: start a MP game in NM or Hell mode, quit it, then start a new SP game. You'll be in NM or Hell difficulty. I haven't had a new, lvl 1 char survive the first dungeon lvl in hell; in NM I've made lvl 20 before clearing the first 2 lvls. Only problem is you then have a lvl 20 with little to no equipment/spells. :D

Is this cheating? Who cares since it's only affecting a SP character.
MERCILESS,Jul 21 2003, 02:22 AM Wrote:Where/what is this 'cow' level that I hear about?  anyways,
Hi, Merciless

'There is no cow level' Those who play Starcraft will surely be familiar with such a line :P . Sorry to have to tell you this Merciless, but there really is no cow level in Diablo1 despite all the myths and legends you may hear, but don’t worry if you plan on buying Diablo2 then you really won't be disappointed :lol:
[Image: cowlevel.jpg]

Speaks for itself, I'd say.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
LemmingofGlory,Aug 4 2003, 09:10 PM Wrote:Speaks for itself, I'd say.
You're one mean bastard, you know that? :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
[Image: moo.jpg]

I told Thenryb moving that Holstein was a bad idea! Now the mutants are loose and that poor man is dead!

Away, away! The fate of Tristram is under hoof!

[o: *LEMMING*:o]

P.S. Y'see that Magma Demon-lookin' thing? It ain't made of rocks.

P.P.S. Okay, okay, so we didn't actually fight them in town.
LemmingofGlory,Aug 5 2003, 01:10 AM Wrote:Speaks for itself, I'd say.
You try and do a good deed by helping someone out and you get stamped on . . .

I hope your pleased with yourself lemming :lol: