V1.10 new charas ONLY (tcp/ip)
Edit: oops well i guess no one is on the forums right now :( so no game next time i will check how many ppl are browsing sorry.
Anyway if you want to play giveme a post and i will make
Sure I'll play. I've been looking for someone to play 1.10 with. E-mail me with the time and ip address and all thatgood stuff at dairyman_64@hotmail.com
But I told that kid a hundred times "Don't take the Lakes for granted.
They go from calm to a hundred knots so fast they seem enchanted."
But tonight some red-eyed Wiarton girl lies staring at the wall,
And her lover's gone into a white squall.
Sure. Me too. Just PM me with the info.
I'll try to make it too :)
i'll play too.
I'll play as well. PM me or use email asarpeshkar@hotmail.com
E-mail me at lifshes_ofer@hotmail.com (with an understandable topic, I get a lot of junk mail) or PM me, I wish to start a new character and I would like to do it with others.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
I'll play with you now TaiDaishar, check your e-mail.
In my mind, my dreams are real. No one's concerned about the way I feel.
o.k, send me an IP address.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Done and done. See if you got it, I'm waiting.
Man i am on now it's like 9:00am sunday any thats wants to play write to me killer101
I CAN HOST NOW!!!

PH33R MY L33T $K!LLZ.

O.k sorry I overreacted :) but incase you didn't understand, I can now host diablo 2 games! WHEE
How did you do that??? Inquiring minds would like to know the secret!

Sorry, Dmytry, I didn't check my mail last night again. I'm on right now though.
Refrigerator,Jul 27 2003, 07:07 PM Wrote:How did you do that???  Inquiring minds would like to know the secret!

Sorry, Dmytry, I didn't check my mail last night again.  I'm on right now though.
I didn't do a thing, my dad did :)

There's also a help page to configure router/firewall/proxy to host games over at Blizzard's support page, here's the link http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0423p , hope it helps.

By the way, if you're up for a game now I would like to start a new character with you.
I'm up for a game right now.
I'm up for a game as well.
yeah 3 am im up for a game too illegalweapon lets start one
You up right now?
yes
Okay I will host. IP is 67.86.98.190