Map creation programs
Hi,
I am interested in what map creation programs for RPGs (such as ADnD) people here like to use and why. I have been using Dungeon Crafter 1.4.1 (http://www.dungeoncrafter.com/). Its simplicity allows me to create decent maps quickly.

Xi
. . . a piece of paper laid over graph paper, and a pencil. Like the AK-47 and the MiG-25, crude but effective.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
What's the MiG-25 effective at? Testing an air force's logistics chain and keeping the grease monkeys at the depots busy with spare parts? ;)
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Its job was to take off, fly fast, fly high, intercept, shoot, and head home before it flamed out. It was a pure GCI tool, and designed as such. (GCI = Ground Controlled Intercept)
It was designed for a pretty simple mission, and could do it.

As a photo recon bird, I suspect it did well enough. Have not read up on that, however U.S. "fast gas hogs" that were converted to photo recon birds, such as the RF-4 and the RF-8, did well enough.

EDIT: PS

Quote:Testing an air force's logistics chain and keeping the grease monkeys at the depots busy with spare parts?

That describes every helicopter ever built. :P 10,000 parts flying in close formation, all trying to go their separate ways.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Hi,

10,000 parts flying in close formation, all trying to go their separate ways.

I thought they just beat the air into submission :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

i would think they would not be able to stay up since there not areo dynamicly designed, but the flying egg beaters i guess do fly or something related to flying i guess......
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]