Does anybody know if they brought back Flamespike?
Novice Taxidermist.
I didn't see him so far. And since the quill rats of 1.10 are on steroid overdoses, many HC players are gonna be glad he's gone forever lol.

I kinda liked him, though. He 1-hit killed my 1st hell sorcie, but she was SC lol.
I miss him. He's so far the only unique that's been completely removed from the game. I wouldn't mind him coming back with FE MS, but no aura.
I know what you mean. The first time I saw him gone, I thought it was a trick. I figured he would be in the next room with his buddies.
I remember the first time I played the beta, I couldn't find Rakanishu. That was farily traumatic until I discovered he has extra fast too. :)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Monsters have better awareness now so if you suffered any kind of lag whatsoever you would almost certainly die using the way point

The reason that they removed him has become more serious, particularly for hardcore players
He changed to Red. He used to aways be blue.
When I first saw him, though he was just a regular carver.
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
They shoulda stuck him inside the doorway of the room beyond the waypoint then. And is it just me or do auras and monster spells seem to like going through walls? I've seen vampires cast meteors from a different room, Holy Shock/Fire from 2 rooms away, etc.
1. Rakanishu is pobably a different colour so that you can know what you're firing at, and not set him sparking unintentionally

2. Corpsefire is now the same colour as his chums instead of green

3. I think Andarial's had a speed tweak (MPQ'ers?)

-Bob