Lady of Poison?
I was wondering if anyone have given a poison javelin thrower a spin? Since she can roughly be designed along the same lines as the poison lord necromancer. Trang gloves, bramble armor, poison facets. For potential 250% increased poison damage and 25% enemy poison resistance reduction. And alike the necromancer, she have 2 poison skills that synergizes up. Have anyone tried to build such a char and see how much damage it could reach?

Might combine well with multishot as a secondary skill, for leech and versus poison imunes. Add a knockback bow weapon to blow all critters away from you until the poison have run its course. Add a blind effect to the mix for a wicked crowdstopper while they are poisoned.
Forgot to think of the werewolf's rabies. Which gains a synergy bonus from poison creeper. And combine it with the above mentioned stuff, do we have a nasty hitter here too? Especially if rabies is contagious. And if stuff like bramble can enhance the duration, which i know to be the main problem of rabies in 1.09. As it wouldnt refresh the poison duration with each new target infected.
While the damage numbers look impressive, the durations really cut them down to size. They're really about comparable to the necro acording to arreat, and with half as much total synergy....

Wait a sec.... they seem to have doubled plauge jav's dmg/lvl, and done nothing to the necro poison skills...

Wow, the zon poison javs look quite atractive now, and only demand 40 skillpoints. Still, you won't have the anti-poison resistance the necro has, and a lot of mob poison resistances in hell are over 125.
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
the necro poison nova has quite low duration of 2 seconds. But with 250% enhanced poison skill damage, the duration comes over 10 seconds. I suspect the same will count for the poison lady. Yes, i know she doesnt have antipoison resistance skills. But she only need to max 2 skills. That leaves room for mutlshot or strafe as i suggested, as a way to deal with poison imunes, and also mass leech.