I got an incredible picture I want to use as an avatar but I don't got anywhere to host it in, anyone willing to help, please?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Speedis - Unlimited space, unlimited transfer, .gif, .jpg & .png only

Village photos - Limited space, limited bandwidth, but easier to use, and faster.

I use villagephotos.

-Bob
Thanks for the link.

By the way, is my Avatar showing?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Nice toasting!
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Griselda,Jul 13 2003, 10:23 PM Wrote:Nice toasting!
Thank you :).

Searching for a nice dragon picture to model in my signature as we speak (I simply love dragons).
I rather enjoyed your own squid-faced bat-winged Hello Kitty. ;)
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
I hope this picture's size is not too large, I already had to give up a lot of detail by making it much smaller than the original (this one is 375x251 and original was 800x600)
I don't know whether to call it Hello Cthulhu or Cthulhu Kitty, but I couldn't resist its, um, charm when I saw it.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Griselda,Jul 13 2003, 06:26 PM Wrote:I don't know whether to call it Hello Cthulhu or Cthulhu Kitty, but I couldn't resist its, um, charm when I saw it.

-Griselda
I'm guessing this is a warning to stay on your good side? ;)

*slowly backs away from Gris*
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Definitely Hello Cthulhu :)
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London