DPT returns
I'm a bit rusty at this, so bear with me....

W-w-word up, to the masses,

Did you guys miss me? Well, I finally cooled down a bit about all the hacks and cheats and stuff and......
*glances at the D2 news section*
............WHOA! The beta test is out! Why didn't anyone let me know?
Well, anyway, I was just wondering, Occhi, did you write another part to your story? I seem to recall the last part had the hero in a jail cell...but was there another after that?
Okay, just wanted to ask if theres new variants and stuff in the Pandemonium Fortress. And if anyone is interested. Okay. Peace ez.

2 cents have been collected....or something like that........

(I'll get back into the groove in a while)

*EDIT by the way does anyone know if LL has hit the 1,000 member mark yet? Personally, i feel kinda proud to be number 127 after having seen number 900-something. Charter memberships all around! Oh, and I saw something called "grammar slammer", can anyone elaborate for me? Muchos mahalos)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!

I find it .. disturbing .. that there are anyone on the
Lounge who, willingly actually envokes the phrase "word up."

You cooled a bit regarding hacks and cheats? Meaning
you don't use as many cheats now as you did before?

--

Welcome back to the board.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Salutations,

No, no, I stopped playing D2 because one of my "friends" online managed to rip off most of my items, so I needed to get away from the hustle and bustle of the D2 world. At least until the patch comes out.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!