Warcraft Art
http://www.sonsofthestorm.com

A bunch of you undoubtedly know of this website already, but I just have to plug it, because it has the greatest picture ever made on it, ever:

[Image: Cleoboltra.jpg]

I mean, it's as if the artist channeled my vision of my main character. This is how I see her, and she's wearing the best-looking Priest set ever made (Tier 5/Arena Season 2). It's perfect. She's even in the "you want some of this?" pose.

Any other cool Warcraft artwork out there you'd like to point out?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Seems like they must've been the folks that did the new loading screens for EK and Kalimdor. The blood elf is amusing - they gave her the body of a woman, but her face makes her look like a 14 year old. Kinda creepy, really.

At any rate, I don't think that staff melds well with the rest of the picture... it's clearly made of wood and crystals and other natural stuff - it'd be much more at home with a druid.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:At any rate, I don't think that staff melds well with the rest of the picture... it's clearly made of wood and crystals and other natural stuff - it'd be much more at home with a druid.
Because nothing says druid like crystals!;)

~Frag:lol:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Seems like they must've been the folks that did the new loading screens for EK and Kalimdor. The blood elf is amusing - they gave her the body of a woman, but her face makes her look like a 14 year old. Kinda creepy, really.

Those loading screens are actually compilations of fan and blizz made art actually. The artist that did the Blood Elf you refer to is heavily influenced by anime...as you can figure out from the big bazoombas, narrow waist and waif-like face.;)
Quote:Seems like they must've been the folks that did the new loading screens for EK and Kalimdor. The blood elf is amusing - they gave her the body of a woman, but her face makes her look like a 14 year old. Kinda creepy, really.

At any rate, I don't think that staff melds well with the rest of the picture... it's clearly made of wood and crystals and other natural stuff - it'd be much more at home with a druid.

I think the facial expression is probably more out of place than the staff. I mean, she's casting. She's probably in a battle. She should be, you know, doing battle-y things, or at least appear to be chanting a spell or something. Instead she's got this, "Did I leave the oven on? I think I might've knocked that picture by the door crooked. I wonder what I'm gonna make for dinner." face.
I love it. It is such a good likeness of Cleo that my thought, before reading any of the text, was "wow, who made that for him?"
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
That artist (Glenn Rane?) has made some of the most awesome Warcraft images I've seen.:)
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:I love it. It is such a good likeness of Cleo that my thought, before reading any of the text, was "wow, who made that for him?"
Ditto!

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:I love it. It is such a good likeness of Cleo that my thought, before reading any of the text, was "wow, who made that for him?"

Yeah, though I thought Aleri because well I played more with Aleri than with Cleo. But of course "I love raiding Blackwing Lair ..... and TWINS!".:)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:I think the facial expression is probably more out of place than the staff. I mean, she's casting. She's probably in a battle. She should be, you know, doing battle-y things, or at least appear to be chanting a spell or something. Instead she's got this, "Did I leave the oven on? I think I might've knocked that picture by the door crooked. I wonder what I'm gonna make for dinner." face.

Nah, check out the stance she's in. The expression on her face is saying "WTF am I supposed to do with myself now that my OO5s regen is going down? I've spent so much time beefing up these legs so i can stutter step better than MC Hammer and all for nothing... Pfft."