Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The sbox program encountered an error while processing this request. Please note the time of the error, anything you might have been doing at the time to trigger the problem, and forward the information to this site's Webmaster ([no address given]).
Process limit exceeded for uid 10568

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sbox version 1.05
$Id: sbox.c,v 1.3 2003/04/22 22:56:15 mprovost Exp $

While browsing some thread, I got this... *has no idea what some of it means [mainly that last part]*
Hmm, process limit exceeded.

Maybe the forum was sucking up too much CPU time on the server and the Lounge got shunted?

Everything worked ok from then on though?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
:) Yep. No problems after that.
Ooh, I was just about to post this. It usually occurs if I try to reply to a post, then change my mind and want to quote, so I hit "backspace", and then the thing sends me into a sort of "limbo" state, preventing me from doing anything on the forums for an hour or so(although this last time, it only lasted about 5 minutes)

Incidentally, the Arreat Summit has been giving me problems as well, and I wonder if anybody else has experienced this. It seems with 1.10 just around the corner, the AS has possibly been inundated with far more requests than anticipated...
About half the time I try to access the LL, either the forums or the straight site, I get a "Cannot find server" error. It started after the move to the new host. I'm curious if it's anyone else, or just me. All I know is that the LL is not only more problematic, but also a GREAT deal slower than on the old host. My opinion: this new host is NOT as good as was advertised. :P
Roland *The Gunslinger*
There's frequent, short bits of time when I can't get to the host at all.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Hi,

Except for the first day or so while (I presume) DNS was getting strengthened out, I've had no problem getting to the site or forum. And the forum seems a lot faster to me than it was before.

Just to help with this datum:

P II 600 MHz
256 MB
Cable modem through Comcast
IE 6.0

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Just now... Just reading threads... :(

Same error. :o
How interesting... I just read this thread, pressed the backspace button, clicked on another link, and got the error message...