New variant
Hi
I have made up my own variant for playing a rogue it is not tested yet but i want to know what your opinion upon my variant i would also like to know any modifications i could make to it.
my variant is called The Summoner. The Summoner relies upon the spells she can summon. She does not use any other spell other than golem,elemental,guardian and bone spirit (yes that is right no town portal spell! Due to the summoners fear of town portals) She believes using a bow is cowardly so she prefers using a staff. She will will refuse to use any other staff that use a different spell from golem, elemental, guardian and bone spirit. She also prefers to use staffs of wizardry or sorcery. Enchanted shrine is the only shrine she will use.
Here are the rules:
1) Only staffs are allowed to be used for weapons.
2) Golem, elemental, guardian, bone spirit are the only spells to be used.
3)No town portal
4) Scrolls are allowed to be used apart from Town portal.
5) No use of shrines apart from the enchanted shrine.
Can you please tell me what you think of this idea for a variant for a rogue! B)
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
hell-bringer,Jul 9 2003, 05: Wrote:I have made up my own variant for playing a rogue it is not tested yet but i want to know what your opinion upon my variant i would also like to know any modifications i could make to it.
    my variant is called The Summoner.
Not quite.

The original summoner variant

*shrugs*
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
Oops i didnt know it was a real variant :o :blink:
sorry
oh well i just make up some more :P
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."