Signs of the Actiblizzion Apocalypse
There has been a TON of speculation and complaints regarding the effects of quality on Blizzard products after the acquisition by Activision. I personally thought the sponsoring of the Steel Series mouse which if used as advertised would voilate the Terms of Service. was easily the first sign of Activision running every product they own into the ground.

This however takes the cake: World of Warcraft Visa.

I just recieved a spam mail excitedly telling me that i was "Pre-approved!" Woot, now i can expect to get these mailings in my email from blizzard every month to go along with the hundreds i get in the real mail each year. <_<

I'm pretty sure those have been around for awhile. I remember them coming out and telling my wife we should get one. I got "the look".
As long as Activision keeps their greedy, grubby hands off the games themselves, I don't care about stuff like that.
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
Quote:I'm pretty sure those have been around for awhile. I remember them coming out and telling my wife we should get one. I got "the look".

This.

But hey, blame it all on Activision.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:There has been a TON of speculation and complaints regarding the effects of quality on Blizzard products after the acquisition by Activision. I personally thought the sponsoring of the Steel Series mouse which if used as advertised would voilate the Terms of Service. was easily the first sign of Activision running every product they own into the ground.

This however takes the cake: World of Warcraft Visa.

I just recieved a spam mail excitedly telling me that i was "Pre-approved!" Woot, now i can expect to get these mailings in my email from blizzard every month to go along with the hundreds i get in the real mail each year. <_<

Activision does not own Blizzard. Vivendi, Blizzard's parent company, bought Activision and then merged the two companies together. If anyone is to blame for these things, it's Vivendi, not Activision, not Blizzard. Vivendi calls the overall shots for the combined companies.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.