Holy crap! They've put caps on CB & Teeth!
Was looking through skills.txt

They put a cap of 24 on the number of bolts/teeth. :(

Should we let people suspect for years and years or just let them know now before they build their leet chars?
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
Most missile sprays are capped like that. It is the same with Multishot being capped at 24 missiles.
Yep... I can see a lot of people who's time was consumed making a teeth necro only to notice it caps in 25...

Of course the above was sarcasm if you didn't understand and teeth will likely still be entirely worthless unless they changed it like Charged Bolt to be able to hit 1 monster with more than 1 teeth
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
I did hear reports of that happening actually, Tai.
Great truths are worth repeating:

Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
GenericKen,Jul 6 2003, 10:48 PM Wrote:I did hear reports of that happening actually, Tai.
If this is true I will kiss you...

Can anyone confirm this?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but from my brief testing, only one tooth will hit an enemy per cast of Teeth.
Siluro,Jul 7 2003, 02:39 AM Wrote:I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but from my brief testing, only one tooth will hit an enemy per cast of Teeth.
Figured, I never really thought Blizzard will really do such a thing, mainly because it's one of the most logical things to do to make teeth useful...
Yeah, could it really hurt to make the skill useful? I mean, they went to the trouble of coding it, making a graphic for it, and including it in the game. You'd think they'd bother to go the extra step of making it at least approach viable.
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]