Style hiccups
I'm getting some weird stylesheet oddities from time to time.
Heavily compressed :D jpg:
[Image: stylemunch.jpg]

:blink: The bizarre thing is that with the embedded stylesheet, I wouldn't expect any problems. :blink:

EDIT: I just did some checking and "refresh" bombs without fail. Try clicking "refresh" in your browser for junkyard jumble games. ;)

EDIT 2: It's only doing this on IE6. Opera B) , Nutscrape, and Mozilla display pages normally :blink:
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
I probably need to re-import my skin sets, hang on.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
A few minutes ago this happened to me too. I wonder what's going on...
Stupid is as Stupid does.
Okay, let me know if it happens again. Thanks!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I see the same effect as WarBlade's screenshot when I use IE6 with Webwasher (ad blocking software). This has been a problem since the new forum software, and (at least for me) is not related to the change of hosting service. If I turn off Webwasher, everything looks as I suspect it should.

Interestingly I seem now to be getting better results with Netscape 4.x than previously. The black text on dark brown background was difficult to say the least. Now for some reason I get good results with Netscape (both with and without Webwasher), except that the lines of text are far to long.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."