Bah...druid gripes...
1) You revert back into un-shifted mode when you take too much damage...the time when you need it most.

2) Fury doesn't default into a normal attack when you're unshifted or out of mana.
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Personally I think the first thing is a good thing. What happens is when you would normally die you instead shift back to human form. So basically it gives you one last chance to save yourself. The only other option would be to just die instead of reverting back to unshifted form. I would guess they do this because if you died while shifted then they would have to have some way of showing a dead wolf/bear corpse on the ground instead of your normal corpse. So instead of that they just made it so you unshift with very little life so if you die they can just show your normal corpse. Thats just a guess as to why though.

I agree about the second thing though. I usually switch to feral rage when I am short on mana because it does default to the normal attack. Its very annoying that fury just sits and does nothing.
Oh really? I had no idea that the un-shifting happens when you take a fatal hit. Hmm...I retract my #1 then =)
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!