Questions...
Massive mental shout to the croud!!!
Guess what-today I finally bought Hellfire(as I already said-time in Latvia doesn't move at all...)Some questions in connection follow:
1.Barbarian,Bard,Monk-who are they,are there guides on how to play them most efficient-gimme a few links plz!!!
2.I saw that both in single and multi you can select difficulties-do you reccomend to play single or multi(I don't have an opportunity to play coop)
3.A question to modders-how do you give attributes,prices and names to your uniques?
4.Is it really possible to transfer items with the help of the Cornerstone of the World from one SP-char to another...i mean,the other one shall come and take it?
It seems all for now....more play-more questions.
P.S.If it is a pure D1 forum,could you give me a link to a pure Hellfire forum,so I could redirect my questions there.
Thank you in advance for your help.
>Barbarian,Bard,Monk-who are they,are there guides on how to play them most efficient-gimme a few links plz!!!

They're easter egg characters. Jarulf's Guide and the Freshman Diablo link should have some article on how to activate them. The LL D1 main page should also have some links and articles on them.

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/diablo/

Otherwise you can do a Google search.

>I saw that both in single and multi you can select difficulties-do you reccomend to play single or multi(I don't have an opportunity to play coop)

I prefer multi, even for solo play. But I recommend trying both, since what you like might not be the same as what I prefer.

>Is it really possible to transfer items with the help of the Cornerstone of the World from one SP-char to another...i mean,the other one shall come and take it?

I believe in SP it works just fine.
1.Barbarian,Bard,Monk-who are they,are there guides on how to play them most efficient-gimme a few links plz!!!

Jarulf's Guide details the characters' vital stats. As Hammer said, the LL itself hosts guides for Hellfire. (Foxbat's Monk guide and MMAgCH's Barbarian guide.) In the "Community" section you'll find a link to Caverns of Ice, which has guides for all three HF classes.

2.I saw that both in single and multi you can select difficulties-do you reccomend to play single or multi(I don't have an opportunity to play coop)

Multi, because HFF works with it. :)

3.A question to modders-how do you give attributes,prices and names to your uniques?

With a hex editor. :P

http://www.xs4all.nl/~a3n/UniqItem.htm

4.Is it really possible to transfer items with the help of the Cornerstone of the World from one SP-char to another...i mean,the other one shall come and take it?

Jarulf's Guide has a "Quest" section that details how CoW works.

P.S.If it is a pure D1 forum,could you give me a link to a pure Hellfire forum,so I could redirect my questions there.

Forum freely discusses D1, HF, and associated mods.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]

Lovely. You can buy Hellfire in Latvia but not in the United Kingdom. That's champion.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be busy appearing on Sky News with a massive butcher's knife...
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
I didn't mention the "Hellfire: Fixed" mod for a specific reason. It's hard to see just how good of a mod it is, if you never played the original, unmodified Hellfire.

Personally, I see absolutely no reason to go back to plain HF. "HF:Fixed" for me completes many aspects of the game that in my opinion, was severely lacking. For example, to me the spellblock in plain HF pretty much puts any character sporting a shield into a deep coma. If you think that stinks, the Monk has it even worse, since he will attempt to block spells with his bare hands.
As I advance(a 16 clvl Rogue-I cannot be considered a complete newbie anymore...) I have a lot of questions (no,don't send me to St. Jarulf-I've read and understood all I could)

1.What dlvl do Hive and Crypt have?

2.Would you please give me a list of spells for Warrior,Rogue,Sorceror,Bard and Monk(what should be learnable,what-not,what slvl)

3.What is most suitable for Bard,Monk and Barbarian?

4.When is it the most advisable to go to Hive?When-to Crypt?

5.AFAIK,Bard can wield 2 1-handed weapons.If I give him a blunt weapon(ie club) and a sharp weapon(ie sword) will she be dealing equal damage to undead and animals(ie Scavengers)

BTW,I'm playing HF-The Dark Mod. If this can somehow affect your answers...
[nt]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect