A bug with inserting smilies?
I can't seem to insert smilies in any place other than at the very end of my post.

I was writing a post earlier tonight when I decided that I wanted a smiley in the middle of a block of text further up in the post. I used my mouse cursor to place the text cursor at the appropriate place, but when I clicked on one of the smiley icons on the side menu, the smiley appeared at the end of my post instead of at where the text cursor was.

I suppose this is just a small bug with the smiley menu since I can just type in the colon-p myself...but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Blah Blah :lol: Blah Smiley :( Smiley :rolleyes: Smiley.

Works for me. Maybe it's a browser thing - what are you using?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Mozilla
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Vash,Jun 26 2003, 10:57 AM Wrote:Mozilla
Any other Mozilla users care to chime in - do you see the same thing?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Testing the night away!

Blah, blah.

:o

Yep same behavior in Mozilla Firebird.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Sad B) Happy :angry: Scared :blink: All's good here.