Forum eating posts?
The forum ate at least of my posts already, anyone else has been experiencing hungry post eater forum lately?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Nuclear Tomatoes
I Demand Pie.
Did you actually see your title and post attached properly to the thread after hitting "Add Reply"? I'm suspecting this is the same issue that several of us have had with the forum over the past 5 days, resembling more of a server-side issue (HTTP 500 "Can't find the damned page" Error?).

*cough* For instance, right now... as it's taken me 6 tries to actually get this posted to the thread.

Or did they actually make it up there, and THEN disappear?
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Funny. The forum just ate three whole THREADS in one forum a bit ago. Which shouldn't bother anyone unless they liked goatsex pictures...
--Mav
Funny how a thread with offensive content just disappears like that!

-Bolty

(Nice work, Mav)
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
IIRC from LOD beta/1.08 days, I was always the quickest on the delete button.......I used to delete a page full of duplicate crap threads just to start my evening.
--Mav
Quote: IIRC from LOD beta/1.08 days, I was always the quickest on the delete button.......I used to delete a page full of duplicate crap threads just to start my evening.

Y'know, for actually "meeting" only days ago: I've always liked you, Mav. ;)
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.