See a movie of Bolty!
Sorry for the spam, but this stuff cracks me up.

http://www.hcj.co.jp/biz/web_d/sample/seis...olty/cm1_qt.htm - Quicktime
http://www.hcj.co.jp/biz/web_d/sample/seis...ov/cm1_rm56.ram - Realplayer

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I didnt know you were asian!! :P
Signatures suck
Little did I know you were a model!

My only question is: does the bird crap hitting your linoleum get to be a burden to clean after each time that you 'do' your hair?
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Ah... it's some kind of an ad?

...Bolty.
HonorTemplar,Jun 22 2003, 03:29 PM Wrote:Ah... it's some kind of an ad?
I learned a few years back that "Bolty" is also the name of a line of men's hair care and facial care products in Japan. From time to time, I surf the Bolty site to see what's new. That's where I get gems such as:

[Image: Bolty2.jpg]

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I know you guys hate my gibberish but... ROFLMAO, ahahah thats so d@mn funny.... ah...
Bolty,Jun 22 2003, 04:58 PM Wrote:From time to time, I surf the Bolty site to see what's new.
Um, can I ask why? It's not like we don't stroke your ego enough around these parts. ;)

Now every time I see you post, I'm going to hear someone whisper "Bolty". :lol:

Thanks for the chuckle.
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?