Jah rune/Pvp
Ok. Here is my take on the whole Eth, and Jah rune problem. Needless to say, I hate the eth rune. I consider a dueler using a Eth rune in a legit duel, just as bad as a ith user.

Now here is my question for my fellow Lurkers (WoW I missed you guys and gals) What do you thing of the real ITD rune JAH? I personally do not like the JAH rune myself. I think ITD is kind of dumb. Here is why.

1.) Really hurts some of the more fun dueler variants. Remember the days of the iron barb and maxed shout barbarians? It is now almost useless to put points into shout and ironskin if you are a PVP. Back in classic you could make a barbarian with both of these maxed and be very hard to kill.

2.) It makes all 2 handed weapons for melee characters inferior. (I.E. The old bonesnap paladin running maxed defiance) I miss being able to make a 2 handed weapon barbarian with a lance or axe, or sword or whatnot. Before the JAH and ETH bug, a person could make a 2 handed weapon Barbarian with maxed shout and iron skin, and still have a very good chance with the right Armour and equipment against a shield user. For example my level 99 dual using barbarian. He uses a 08 gfather and a 09 gfather both shealed. He has a perfect gladiators bane, almost 1500 defense. And with shout and iron skin he has over 15k defense. He has a 5% chance to be hit in hell cows, and 3,000 life. But he can get owned by a level 80+ stormshield, shaft, gaze user, that has a Jah or eth rune bug or even a lightsaber.

The whole damage reduction gear in dueling is very annoying also. Just for the fact that you cannot really wear a variety of gear.

Ok my friends, what do you think? Am I a total idiot or do some of you agree with me.

Thanks

Danny
nt
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
To reply simply, Jah and ITD doesn't work in PvP and I think it also doesn't work against super unique monsters. I don't approve of Eth using either and that and other reasons is why I don't duel anymore.
USEast- *x8_tuy

Current A. Basin Characters:
HoIyMackereI: Holy Shock Zealot/Healer Nightmare Act 1 [HC]
AgrelaLaw: Healer/FoH Pally Normal Act 5 [HC]
Hi Danny!

The eth bug is just that, a bug, and should be fixed in the next patch. It unfortunately ruins a lot of potentially viable pvp builds. You can always join a legit duelling group to duel. Abusing the eth bug is frowned upon (if not totally banned) in most of them.

A jah rune, however, has no effect in pvp.

Gerhalt
BeornWolf on DiabloII.net