Runewords
Okay...I've been searching for probably three or four hours now, probably more, and i still have not been able to find a complete list of runewords. I've checked a bunch of places and all they seem to have is LOD runewords. Could someone out there please help me if they know somewhere or have a link to what i'm looking for? Thanks in advance.

Zakarum
[font=Arial size=3]If 'I think therefore I am' is true, then is 'I think not, therefore I am not' true?[/font]

Virginia Tech is the best damn school in the country! I'm not too sure about the cities though....
Hail Zakarum,

Well, of cause you can only find LoD Runewords: there only ARE Runewords in LoD! As always for things like this, check the AS.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Rune Word Translator
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Zakarum,Jun 19 2003, 05:33 PM Wrote:Okay...I've been searching for probably three or four hours now, probably more, and i still have not been able to find a complete list of runewords.  I've checked a bunch of places and all they seem to have is LOD runewords.  Could someone out there please help me if they know somewhere or have a link to what i'm looking for?  Thanks in advance.

Zakarum
Maybe you were looking for something like this?

Dii.net's runeword list

Scroll to the bottom for the listing of all the runewords. Looking through the list though, it looks like some of the names will be changed/removed. For example, the Exile runeword that was shown a few weeks ago was probably originally called Exile's Path.
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
haha...whoops...
I checked the AS and they only have 24 runewords A-Z. My strat guide has 22 runewords A-D. And from the list that I have, there are only 2 that are listed on the AS. It seems to me that there is something (quite alot of things, actually) missing from the list that the AS has. Anyone know where i could find them?

Zakarum
[font=Arial size=3]If 'I think therefore I am' is true, then is 'I think not, therefore I am not' true?[/font]

Virginia Tech is the best damn school in the country! I'm not too sure about the cities though....
And the penny drops . . .

Exactly how old is this "strat guide"? Does it contain such wonders as "JahBerElLum"? :blink:
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
The strat guide that i have is from BradyGames and is v1.07. I play v1.09. And yes, it does have "JahBerElUm" or the "Blood" runeword. Did Blizz take some runewords out of the game? Should I go buy a newer strat guide?

Zakarum

Zakarum,Jun 19 2003, 06:17 PM Wrote:Did Blizz take some runewords out of the game?  Should I go buy a newer strat guide?
Yes. And no. :)

Diabloii.net has a very good list of runewords. Strat guides are almost out of date by the time you purchase them.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Zakarum,Jun 20 2003, 11:17 AM Wrote:The strat guide that i have is from BradyGames and is v1.07.  I play v1.09.  And yes, it does have "JahBerElUm" or the "Blood" runeword.
What you have there is a strategy guide for a game that pretty much never existed. :blink: At best it relates to LoD beta which bears litle resemblance to the current game.

Quote:Did Blizz take some runewords out of the game?  Should I go buy a newer strat guide?

Those runewords never made it into the game (unless they could be played in 1.07 which practically no-one ever did).

And no, you shouldn't buy a new strategy guide. One of the best sources of strategy information around is online and you happen to be posting on it.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Thanks to all again. I checked the MPQ file and there are in fact only 24 runewords...so i'm throwing the strategy guide in the garbage tomorrow morning. I don't know why i'm doing all of this now w/ 1.10 right around the corner (hopefully :( ) because everythings going to be different...GAH! Oh well...i can always update.

Zakarum