help plz
im new to these forums and was wondering how to make a qoute. the thing that is under my reply. thx for any help.
First advice:

Capitalize, use an apostrophe when writing contractions, spell words out instead of using "plz" and "thx". Text is your self-image and your first impression. Taking the time to notice that these are very appreciated at the Lurker Lounge will gain you quite a bit of latitude. Abusing them or simply ignoring them will gain you ill-will and third degree burns.

Second advice:

There is a link at the top right marked "My Controls". Click that.
Within your panel is a link on the left, under the heading "Personal Settings", marked "Edit Signature".
Type something in there.
Make certain to click on the "Update My Signature" button on the bottom of the panel.
Voila.

P.S. Lurkers also tend to detest signatures that are longer than most posts, or contain a plethora of large imagery. Try to avoid that faux pas, as well.

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.