Fungi?
Found book labled fungal book also found some fungi growing. Playing warrior, when my charactor says: "I can't use these yet? Are they useful?
Keeper of Nightworld
Hail Deathclaws Rule,

Try taking odd items like that around to the townspeople: you may find someone who is interested in such an item ;)
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Deathclaws Rule,Jun 18 2003, 09:55 PM Wrote:Found book labled fungal book also found some fungi growing.  Playing warrior, when my charactor says: "I can't use these yet? Are they useful?
That is the black mushroom quets. Take the fungal book to adria then she tells you to find the black mushroom go back to the the place where you found the mushrooms and click on the mushrooms. A mushroom should come out then you pick it up and take it back to adria she will then tell you to find a brain of a demon and to give it to pepin. GO down to a level and kill a monster :P a brain should pop out pick it up and take it to pepin. pepin will give you the spectral elixer take the elixer to adria she will say she doesnt want and you can then use it :D !
It +3 to all adributes. B) B) :lol:
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
Hi,

Look up "hint" and "spoiler". See the difference? ;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Thanks hell-bringer & Elric of Grans

got the elixir got thrown for a loop when adria says she didn't need it. Now I know that I can use it. :D
Keeper of Nightworld