A Question...
Hail Lurkers,

Something has been in my mind for a while.

When Warcraft III was just released, my brother ordered a Warcraft III copy from Blizzard's online Shop. Before it arrived, I bought my copy here (Mexico). Now here is the problem:

I hate how they translate everything (including the voices) into spanish, so I installed the game with my brother's CD; that way, I could play it on English language. I did, however, install it with my CD Key; so the questions are:

1) I use my Cd (the one in spanish) to play. So, even though I installed the game with my brother's CD (in English language) , will I need to buy a copy of The Frozen Throne in Spanish? Or can I buy the english version?

2) Could they ban me for installing the game with my brother's CD even if I installed with my Cd-Key?? (both my brother's Cd and mine are original) I know this question's dumb, but just want to be sure.

Hope you can help me (I'm going to El Paso, Texas on July 1st or 2nd and if I could install The Frozen Throne with the english CD I'll buy the game then; otherwise, I'll have to wait for July 4 and pay a bit more).

Thanks
Raz
1) If you can run the game fine now, you should be fine with an English version of TFT. Don't mark my words, but it's a logical guess.

2) Nope. All Blizzard cares is that you each have a valid, purchased CD-Key. You could play musical chairs with a dozen CDs, and they wouldn't care. You just need to have a valid, purchased (non-pirated) CD-Key, and preferably a valid, purchased (non-pirated) CD to go with it. :)

Hope this helped.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Seems I'll go shopping on July :)
Raz
To be 100% sure you'd have to send them an email and ask, but I don't see why it should not work.