THE BVB-TESTER
Ok man, at the end i success made this little utility...perfect for bvb'ers (with and without eth) that lets u to see how strong is your baba in ww vs another...this is a simulation, www.bvbtester.3000.it is where you can found a description of how to use, and of course the link...hope u enjoy...for any bugs mail to y3k666@tin.it , anyway i will improve it soon =)
The grammar and spelling in your post leaves much to be desired. Lurk for a while before posting. You would have noticed that we here at The Lounge appreciate understandable posts.

Also, you joined The Lounge at 2:14 today and posted at 2:15. If you joined here just to spam people, please reconsider. Lurkers dislike spammers almost as much hackers.

I am not an admin or a veteran Lurker, but that does not make a huge difference here. Please take my advice anyhow.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
I think he's only here to advertise what ever the thread starter is advertising...
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
man i just want to let u to know about this small utility i made....so u can enjoy....man......don't like it? don't want it? simply don't download it! =)
Who is "u?"
Somehow I suspect downloading an unknown EXE from an unknown poster is just a bad idea. The words "Trojan" and "keylogger" just keep popping into my head. Maybe I'm just cynical. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:perfect for bvb'ers (with and without eth)

Abusing the "Eth" bug is cheating.
You may not realize what the Lounge was made for. Bolty, the site owner, is not fond of Spam. However, if you did in fact make this program for folks to measure their PvP characters against, I am sure some duelists will appreciate your efforts and hard work. :D
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I'd download this at my own risk, but until someone can tell me this is NOT a program with, well, a very slight (but still existant) informational use, I'm not considering it pure spam.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
How to Write Like a Wanker
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

That just rings true, time and time again.... :)
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!