I want to tell you something
When I made a second Laz run on Normal today, Red Vex gave me Thinking Cap and Jadie-Dreamflange(you sweeties...)the pang was that I was actually playing a Warrior!
1.Does warr need TC and DF?
2.Can my warr transfer his TC and DF to my sorc(I'm playing single on multi-direct with no opportunity to play coop)
1. DF and TC come in handy and heady if the warrior is a Turtle Mage. Otherwise - don't bother.
2. AFAIK in solo multiplayer you can't really transfer items without someone else's help - unless you have two computers with Diablo on both of them which can join each other's Diablo multiplayer games. In that case, you play the role of that someone else that helps you yourself.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
You should keep that Dreamflange for a little while even if you find a way to transfer it. In order to read spell books at a higher and higher level, you will need plenty of items that add to magic, and dreamflange is the most you cant get on a one-handed weapon.

With Gotterdamerung, Dreamflange, mail of sorcery, Jewels of Wizardry x3, and a shield of billiance, you can raise your magic to over 212 to read spell books. Read all the page four spells to at least level 4, then you can dump all of it and rely on enchanted shrines from then on to raise your spell levels.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
This is what i do to transfer items to other characters( it is a bit risky).
1) Join a game if the game has at least 2 other players in it.
2) Go to a spot where nobody goes e.g the side of the church.
3) Drop your items there in that spot.
4) leave the game and quickly rejoin with your sorceror and go and collect your items.
5) fia you have the items.
please note make sure you dont join a game with higher difficultie level than that of your other player your giving it to. B) B) :lol:
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
@puma
how to find dreamflange???at normal???
in the last week i've made at least 80 Laz runs on normal, 10 on nigthmare, and at least 25 on Hell, but i didn't find it!!!!
it's so annoying...
my english is so bad...
how to say "Ausdrucksprobleme" in English??
I always find my bst gear one way-by luck...
Anyways,I got killed at least twice.I think that was sorta reward...