Armor?
Hello,
I just wanted to ask everyone what the defense of their armor was. Why you ask. Why the heck not?

-Magus :huh:
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Sir Stephen Henry Roberts
Why not?

Because there is no point in babbling on about somewhere between 50 and 100 pieces of armour in my case alone even before anyone else comments.

In case you hadn't noticed, LL is based around strategy and tactics. I strongly recommend you rethink your current posting tactics because pretty soon you'll find the hostility index around here will be on the increase and directed in your direction.

Spam is not the best way to gain acceptance around here and you are beginning to spam. <_<
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Umm... there's no real depth to that and diffrent builds have diffrent armors. In general this ultimately ends up being a pissing contest.

However, if you'd bother discussing the effectivenes of high dr...
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Hello,
Truly sorry. :( I will certainly think more before posting, im sorry to those that read this and i hope you wont have a permenant imprint on my character. Thank, sorry for all.

-Magus
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Sir Stephen Henry Roberts
Try posting questions such as "what are the benefits of having high def?" and "def vs damage reduce"

As for my armours, they tend to be between 600 (shaft) - 1,300 (courpsemourn pul on barb merc), these are just my fully built chars, the question is a little vague :P
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
3Y3 H4V3 T3H UB3R RM0R!!! IT R0X0RS J00R B0X0RS!!!

Nobody can possibly have better armor than my Uber Armor of Rocking your Boxers. Therefore, I deem this thread solved!