Yet more questions from Puma
Quote:Help, I need somebody, Help, not just anybody, Help,
you know I need someone, help.
Beatles-Help

Well,my situation is not so desperate,but some help would be appreciated.As I grow accustomed to D1,more questions start to form.Here are some of them:
1.Can I suffer from my Fireball's splash damage?
2.Where can I read Diablo related fanfics?
3.Where do I have the highest chances of getting the 3rd and 4th spellbook page spells?
4.If I play Hellfire v 1.01,can i transfer my D1 v 1.07 multiplayer saves there or do i have to upgrade them right from the beginning?
Help would be highly appreciated.Forgive me for my clumsy English
1.Can I suffer from my Fireball's splash damage?

Try it and find out. :) Stand next to a wall and let loose a blast.

2.Where can I read Diablo related fanfics?

I never kept a catalogue of Diablo fanfic. The Sylvan Cliffs and Realms Beyond Diablo has some stories/write-ups though. (See "Community" links page)

3.Where do I have the highest chances of getting the 3rd and 4th spellbook page spells?

From things that can drop them. :p

Just play Hell. You'll get more exp and items that way than rifling through bookshelves in Catacombs for books of Fireball.

4.If I play Hellfire v 1.01,can i transfer my D1 v 1.07 multiplayer saves there or do i have to upgrade them right from the beginning?

IIRC, it's possible if you re-name the D1 saves to Hellfire filenames, but your items will turn into gold or morph outrageously or something.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]