can i play with you
I would really like to play with someone here :D because i know they are legit :D .I play on b.net weak days after 9.00pm and on weakends sometime.If you want to play with me could you say below. B)
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
Well, you could always try logging into "Diablo Retail DSF-1" on the USWest gateway. There aren't usually too many people in there actually playing diablo 1, but you find the occasional willing person.

if i'm online, i'll be under either "Drac0nis" or "Draconis-GOTH", just msg me :)
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
If you want to find people that are online same time as you are,
you might want to add the timezone you are in.

Unless you add where you are,
Quote:I play on b.net weak days after 9.00pm
is meaningless ...
Ok i play on b.net at 9.00pm weakdays in the Europe gateway just whisper to me to find where i am. If i am not in a game i will diablo retail gbr-1 B)
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
Strike two. 9:00pm Europe realm doesn't help much either. Anyone interested in playing with you will need to know what your timezone is. 9:00 pm for you could mean 7:00 pm battle.net time and 3:00 am for another player.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
Take 3. I play on b.net 9.00pm to 10.20pm(english time) in the europe gateway i am usually in chat channel diablo retail gbr-1 if not just whisper to me.
That's the information they wanted :)
You're in the GMT timezone.
Ah, so you're in GMT, as someone else has already recognised. D1 characters can be moved across the realms, just select a different realm to connect to and then click 'create new account' once you've selected which character you want to play. Most people around here play on USWest and meet up in the channel Diablo Retail DSF-1, as Drac0nis has already said. Unless you have people you usually play with on Europe, you might as well migrate to USWest and stand a better chance of bumping into us :-) . I live in the UK too, and honestly, the lag is virtually non-existent, even though sometimes the signal is going 1/2way around the globe, as another uk-er who moved to USWest once said: "at least you don't get people joining and saying 'Francais?' all the time".
I'm hoping to get back playing D1, although I'll be very rusty.
*oh, it was you I just smacked with that lvl 19 fireball, oops* :P

What character classes / levels have you got?

-Bob

edit: typos
my character class that i have is one sorceror and is only level 11( this is bad i know but i did have better players in the level 30 area. My cd got a very very bad scratch :angry: on it and i could not play diablo for about a year until i found a replacement for the broken c.d.)because of this i lost my chars.
if you migrtae to a nother realm will it delete your existing characters?
Your characters are stored on your computer and are not tied to any realm. Changing realms has no effect on your characters( you might have to change their name though). Multiplayer characters are saved in the Diablo folder and are called multi_#.sv(# is any number from 0-9). This is for versions 1.08 and beyond, but since you say you play on bnet I assume you have the latest patch anyway. I suggest you backup your characters so that in the event of a system crash or something out of your control happens to your characters, you can restore them to what they were before. Just copy your multiplayer save files to a different folder or onto a floppy disk to back them up. Many people consider it cheating when you backup to save yourself from a difficult corpse recovery, so keep that in mind.
-Ell_man
Thanks for making me sure i wont loose my characters in diablo if i changed the realm.
If anyone wants a game with me please say bellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D B)
anyone want a game then? B)
sure ill play. Its almost impossible to find someone who doesnt dupe or hack. I went ina game named Leigt only and someone was duping an elixer :angry: anywho my name will b dudearonymus_32 although it might be sumthin like _34 or some other munber in the 30's
But I told that kid a hundred times "Don't take the Lakes for granted.
They go from calm to a hundred knots so fast they seem enchanted."
But tonight some red-eyed Wiarton girl lies staring at the wall,
And her lover's gone into a white squall.
doh i mean ill b kinishiwaw_44 or _45
But I told that kid a hundred times "Don't take the Lakes for granted.
They go from calm to a hundred knots so fast they seem enchanted."
But tonight some red-eyed Wiarton girl lies staring at the wall,
And her lover's gone into a white squall.
hI
I play in the us-west gateway now not the europe one but i will be happy to play a game with you B)