Azurewrath
What is going to happen to my normal Azurewrath when Version 1.10 comes out? Is it going to become the elite unique? :huh: I would appreciate any answers from somebody who knows.
I have my own signature. Yay.
The only way your azurewrath is becoming elite is if you put it througha couple cube recipies -- and then it will be a sucky unique with a high level req instead of a sucky unique.
The new elite azurewrath is a completely different sword from the old, normal one. The only thing they share is the name. So your normal unique azurewrath will remain exactly as is with the new patch.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Ok. But whats going to happen to the Lightsabre?
I have my own signature. Yay.
Items you already have won't be changed. And, AFAIK, Lightsabre will still be there the same as it is now. So if you get a unique phase blade, it has a chance of being one and a chance of being the other, possibly weighted. This already happens with rings and amulets, and the leaked lists do sometimes have several items of the same base type.