Tiniest bug ever? :)
Perhaps it's already known, but since it's pretty hard to detect...

I noticed that if you right-click in the belt (might apply to other inventories too) just between two potions, on the separating line, you can get the character to say something weird like "I can't do that"... Or was it even "I can't do that yet"? Anyway, it's a bit weird, although only a very minor quirk. :)
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)
:huh: I think the character is being perfectly reasonable. I mean what would you say if someone handed you a leather strap with metal attachments and said, "Here, drink this!" :blink:
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
WarBlade,Jun 12 2003, 10:31 AM Wrote:what would you say if someone handed you a leather strap with metal attachments and said, "Here, drink this!" :blink:
it depends whether she's wearing a basque.........
WarBlade,Jun 12 2003, 11:31 AM Wrote::huh: I think the character is being perfectly reasonable. I mean what would you say if someone handed you a leather strap with metal attachments and said, "Here, drink this!" :blink:
lol, true, but they usually don't say anything if you right-click outside an item. :)

Edit: bah, can't reproduce it now..
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)
Also happens if you try to drink while Whirling, which is the easiest way to get it.
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Or jumping, barbs are renound for being useless :P . It's because you are "casting a spell" i think, hopefully that will change that :blink: and perhaps it's not drinking the belt the char has a problem with, more drinking 2 potions at the same time. he'd have to be pretty drunk before trying that :blink:
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.