Gambling - D2C
Is it possible to gamble uniques in Diablo 2 Classic?
Yes, but the chances are abysimal. I did know someone who gambled a set item. A unique item is even harder to gamble. Don't hold your breath
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Here it is from the AS:
Quote:The items you receive will be from most common, to most rare: Magic Items, Rare, Sets, Uniques. Set and Unique Items are extremely rare. The Chance for Uniques is 1 in 100,000 and 1 in 10,000 for Sets. The level of quality of the items will be from most common to, most rare: Normal, Exceptional, Elite. You will mostly get Magic items which may or may not be worth anything to you (hence Gambling).
"Hydrogen and stupidity are the two most common things in the universe" - Harlan Ellesen
"I beat you with a stick!" - ChromaticOnion
If you're playing D2C v1.06 or earlier, your chances of gambling sets and uniques are fairly decent. If you're running a later patch, the chances are as ChromaticOnion posted--you can pretty much forget it.

-G.
Even the mountains
Last not forever:
Someday they, too, shall
Crumble to dust.
And just to Follow up on that, the 1.06 chances are, IIRC:
3% Unique
5% Set
5% Rare
87% Magic.
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
in 1.06 it use to cost me 500k to 1.5 mill gold to gamble a soj :blink:
to do that you would need the other 2 uniq rings. this worked well since most of the time i'd gamble rings for the rares now uniqs. to make sure you got more rares you would need to have the uniq for that type of item you want to gamble in the game so it wouldnt come up again. i use to take all the uniq rings/amuelts/bloots/gloves/belts with me to each game so i could gamble more rares.

its too bad you cant do that anymore in 1.09 D2Classic. on the other hand you can still gamble some very nice rare amulets. i still goldfind in d2c and use one of my 86 barbs to gamble amuelts.
-Tempus-
Only play PoE now.