how do u get hell-fire
Recently i found out about hellfire i wondered how do u get it.Is it a download or a c.d rom. could you please tell me!!! ;)
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
Hellfire is a CD-ROM expansion for Diablo 1. It was made by Sierra On-Line and cannot be found in stores anymore. If you are looking to purchase Hellfire, I'd recommend you search:

www.half.com for the best deals on this game...

or

www.ebay.com for a larger listing of this game at a more expensive rate.

If your interested in what hellfire is or does, just search the net. There is quite an extensive list of information on it all over the net. Also, Diabloii.net also still has their hellfire information, so good luck.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
>It was made by Sierra On-Line and cannot be found in stores anymore.

I'm in Canada and the local Electronics Boutique has it. Around 10-15$, sometimes slightly less for a used copy. It really depends on your location I find. I heard people in the UK might have a harder time finding it.
Hi,

I am in England (U.K) and have being trying to get hellfire for sometime now, some relations of mine are going to lass vegas in 3 weeks staying in the 'mgm grand hotel' does anyone know if they can get it?