Read this post its for ur own good
DATE RAPE DRUG TARGETS MALES"

Police warn all male clubbers, party-goers and unsuspecting pub regulars to keep alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

A new date rape drug on the market, called "beer", is used by
females to target unsuspecting men.

The drug is generally found in liquid form, and is now available
almost anywhere. "Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to convince their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach: After several
"beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

Men often awaken after being given "beer" with only hazy memories of exactly what has happened to them the night before, just a vague feeling that something bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are stung for their life's worth in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

Apparently men are easier victims for this scam after "beer" is
administered and have previously been sexually approached.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer", and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank
manner with similarly-affected, like-minded guys For the nearest such support group near you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages.

Hope you guys got a laugh outta that :D :lol:
... or maybe more than once, it's hard to say, since I don't really remember. I just know that the next morning, when I was once again thinking (and seeing) clearly, I could see that something horrible had happened.

Guys, this is a very real danger. Apparently the required dosage varies widely, sometimes requiring several "beers", but sometimes it only takes one or two before clothes start coming off, and you're pretty much doing whatever she says. The problem is, it doesn't stop there. You end up with this compulsion to continue to do what she says. Perhaps the strangest part of this phenomenon is that other guys around you would swear they hear something, a sound like a whip being cracked, and you yourself never hear it.

Take heed! It happened to me, and it could happen to you!
Liza Bow 83, Polgara Tri-Sorc 82, Jane Jav 81, Kathryne Sassy 79, Bellina Xbow 78
Alfredo AxeBarb 81, Bob Pal 80, Zachary Necro 78, Merrick Werewolf 78

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.