Fan Fiction
I've always wanted to make a Fan Fiction that details the great quest of Xx2Leet4UxX the noble (read: MFing) Barbarian and his quest against the evil bovine of the Moo Moo Farm. Made to get the Beef Junkies angry.

And I rocketed out of the red portal like a big spinning dredel from hell... with barbed wire wrapped around me. And then some stupid leecher stole my drops! I quickly reached for the Trigger PK keys.
So the final answer is that it wasn't outlawed its just that people stopped posting it up... :(
Pete,Jun 8 2003, 11:45 AM Wrote:Does it have to be a good strategy piece or could I contribute it? ;)
You realize that just HAS to go in my "great Lounge one-liners" sig, right Pete? :D
Welcome to the Lounge. Hope you brought your portable bomb shelter. - Roland
Quote:Still. I feel it's high time (for me at least) to get some pages ready for "1.10 Day", when the trumpets will blast their clarion call, when all the birds and beast will bow in respect, when the sky's will open bathing us in shafts of golden light, when the angels will sing of our heroic deeds and when Elric will still be a pervvy elf fancier.

When the patch comes out we MUST have a an embedded mp3 of "carma burana" playing on the front page along with a cheesy flash animation.

:D
IlleglWpns,Jun 13 2003, 12:44 AM Wrote:When the patch comes out we MUST have a an embedded mp3 of "carma burana" playing on the front page along with a cheesy flash animation.
Oh yes, and we'll need huge Java apps and BLINK tags as well to complete the effect.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Jun 10 2003, 11:27 PM Wrote:Everyone is completely free to post it here in the forum, though!  I've enjoyed reading many of the fanfics posted here.
That's what I meant so thankyou, its acceptable in the forums then, i'll keep writing!

-Wapptor
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell