Strange Voices
I heard someone talking about the strange voices on Battle.net and how to activate them. They said that you have to type in soundchaosdebug during a game. So I joined a game and tried it. Sure enough, it starts playing the soung files from the game.
Is there a point to doing this and has anyone else heard about this before?

p.s. not sure if this is in the right place.
It’s just a testing feature for the makers of the game that serves no purpose outside of testing. Type it again to make it shut off.

There once was a way to make the screen go black using a similar testing feature which unscrupulous PK'ers used to murder plenty of gullible people before it was removed.

[edit] - Even thou it is a sort of "easter-egg" for the game, I'm sure you can call it a bug since it's definitly not meant to be part of the game-play.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
I believe it goes through every sound effect in the game, including voices. Takes a while, too.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Yup, It takes ages. I think it's been around a while, a mate told me about it, and he's played since day 1. As for other strange voices, Baal sounds like a cat getting strangled when you kill him :P
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.