You too can be a Lurker!
http://www.lurkerclothing.com

Oh, in case you didn't realize, this site is in NO way affiliated with the Lurker Lounge - but it's pretty neat. The hoods look good, but $48 is kinda steep for me.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Narcoleptic Tyranosaurous
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
How the heck do you find these places, Bolty? Do you type "Lurker Lounge" into Google every now and again and see what comes up besides this place? ;) (Understandable, considering the last Lurker-themed place you found was--gasp!--an item-selling site!)
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
It's a tad classier than the Dii.net "pwned" thong underwear... which just screamed "stud", I'm absolutely certain. <_<
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Nicodemus Phaulkon,May 30 2003, 02:18 PM Wrote:It's a tad classier than the Dii.net "pwned" thong underwear... which just screamed "stud", I'm absolutely certain.&nbsp; <_<

O come on... You have to admit that piece of clothing was funny...
Although, I would have to see someones face if they saw that on an actual person.
That would be a Kodak Moment.. lol.

Laters,
Baal.
[Image: lurker.gif]
Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Throne of Khorne!
- Warcry of Khorne's Champions.
Count Duckula,May 29 2003, 09:58 PM Wrote:How the heck do you find these places, Bolty? Do you type "Lurker Lounge" into Google every now and again and see what comes up besides this place? ;)
Actually, the guy who ownes the company contacted me with the usual webmaster-to-webmaster emails, "nice site, check mine out," etc. So I guess he was looking for Lurker stuff on Google, and hit this little side route of the 'Net...

Anyhow, just thought it was cute. It's a way to walk around in public with something that kinda resembles the Lounge and yet not be completely geeky. B)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the logo of Lurkerwear -- "beyond just hanging out...".

It is pretty fitting.
Nicodemus Phaulkon,May 30 2003, 02:18 AM Wrote:It's a tad classier than the Dii.net "pwned" thong underwear... which just screamed "stud", I'm absolutely certain.&nbsp; <_<
Oh

my

God ..

---

Oh my God, I thought you were kidding. I didn't think about it, but I just checked dii.net and there it was..

"pwned"

"teh"

---

I'm speechless

"Smell you later"

- [wcip]Angel
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw