Middle-Earth Online
Hello. Middle-Earth Online is an upcoming game being developed by Vivendi Universal Games. I hope this is of interest. For those of you that are interested, here are two links to use:

(1) http://www.lordoftherings.com/meo
(2) http://www.middle-earthonline.com

I look forward to any thoughts about this upcoming game. Thank you for your time. Farewell.
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
Yet another Massive Multiplayer Online RPG. If it was a game with single and multiplayer capabilities, I would be interested. There's no way I'm paying a monthly fee to play any game, and I doubt the development of this game is going to be much different in terms of gameplay vs. the popular MMORPGs that are currrently "successful".
I'd rather be part bull than a complete sheep.
Middle Earth is a no-brainer for MMORPGs. A built-in audience, augmented by the recent excellent movie series. My concern is that with all the MMORPGs popping up everywhere, the market will be saturated in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

My bigger question is this: I've been offered a Star Wars Galaxies beta slot. Should I take them up on it? I'd have to buy a cheap PC, and cut back on the D2 time.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Anybody remember that LotR MMORPG thing a while back? I think Gollum might actually start to ask for a ressurection in mount doom ;)

I sure as hell don't want to get myself into a game of leettalking clones of Aragorn and Legolas, thank you very much. The entire economy will be based upon duped rings of power, most likely. :) For the very same reason, I'm going to avoid StarWars Galaxies like the plague, because one Playerkilling ObiWan Kenobi is one too many.

Sorry, but unless I can find a solid guild with quality players, that value roleplaying over hack&slashing, I won't be touching any of such high audience games that have been built on classic settings/storylines. There are just too many asshats out there to ruin it all.
And you do not ask the cost...