Poll: How did you come to your most fvoured equipment?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Found it.
84.38%
27 84.38%
Bought it from that little...um,Wirt.
6.25%
2 6.25%
Bought it from Griswold/Adria.
6.25%
2 6.25%
Traded it from other players.
3.13%
1 3.13%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Please respond...
But I do have screenies of a few expensive finds at Adria and Wirt.

An Emerald Staff (I think a war staff) of Nova, 50% / 31 Chgs, for 134,920. It's the closest I ever came to hitting the price cap.

From Wirt, an Emerald Maul of the Ages (of course), again with perfect 50%, for 129,600.

I also had great fun with a "Blue Sword", that did indeed look blue on the ground. ^_^ Oh, and Lamo and I once found a "Flaming Club". =P

I've got a pretty large batch of old D1 screenies. Kind of a trip down memory lane...

-Kasreyn
--

"As for the future, your task is not to forsee it, but to enable it."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

--

I have a LiveJournal now. - feel free to post or say hi.

AIM: LordKasreyn
YIM: apiphobicoddball
I wish I had a King's/Haste Basty, I have 2 KSOH Broad already and one broad of king's/speed.
KSOH Bastard that is. Laz dropped it on a Normal Diff run. It's about average in both its ranges (+% dam and +% hit), but I love it anyway. Stunlocking Advos with it is a joy.

So do those Laz runs, and start checking Gris once you're level 26 (that's the minimum clvl to buy KSOH, but your best chance is when you're clvl 28+). You'll get one eventually. ^_^

-Kasreyn
--

"As for the future, your task is not to forsee it, but to enable it."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

--

I have a LiveJournal now. - feel free to post or say hi.

AIM: LordKasreyn
YIM: apiphobicoddball
I played almost every day for 8 months without ever finding one KSoH, KSoS or KSoV. My main char, a lost-to-format-clvl47 LAW had a Strange dagger of haste..

The clvl 43 LAW I have now has all three kinds in the inventory :P